Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions outlined below apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted onto the site.
- All items shown are subject to availability.
- An email confirmation of your order will be sent to the email address you specified when placing your order. Please check that all details accurately reflect your requirements. Should there be any discrepancies, please email us on the contact us page.
- Where an order requests several different items to be sent to the same address, then these may be dispatched separately and therefore we cannot guarantee delivery on the same day.
- All our goods are guaranteed against manufacturing faults only and not excessive wear and tear or accidental damage made by the user.
- In the event of non-arrival please contact the Customer Service Department on 01883 625562 and quote the reference number shown on the receipt.
- For items to be exported, the carriage charge covers packaging, delivery and insurance only.
- Customs Duties may be payable by the overseas recipient and we regret that we are unable to advise of these amounts.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- The website is controlled and operated in the UK. These Terms and Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place on our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the website or any order you place on the website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails (if you have previously opted in to receive these)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each emailed newsletter.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.